Storm 2.0 Performance Pillows : Lightning by Bedgear
The Bedgear Storm 2.0 Pillow, formerly known as "Lightning" by Bedgear, is SLEEP TESTED for back sleepers or medium body types. The Bedgear Storm Series pillows provide the perfect cushion for your shoulders if you rest them on your bedgear pillows when you sleep. The unique dual chamber construction of the Storm series by Bedgear are unlike anything else, featuring a React® foam crown and React foam blend which contours to your body, eliminating bounce to improve deep sleep.
We sleep test each and every product for performance and quality. Which means we'll never sell you a product that we wouldn't sleep on ourselves, and many of us rest our heads on a Bedgear Storm 2.0 every night. So you can't go wrong purchasing any product we carry, we're here to help you sleep better!
- VER-TEX® 6.0 CLIMATE CONTROL FABRIC - Ver-Tex fabric is cool to the touch and provides instant heat deflection, remaining cool throughout the night, allowing the body’s natural temperature drop for maximum recovery and rejuvenation.
- AIR-X® VENTILATED PANELS - Our 3D structure keeps air flowing, moving heat away from your head, neck and shoulders while maintaining ambient temperatures in the core. The filter fabric behind the Air-X gussets creates a one-way airflow baffle; preventing allergens and dander from entering the core.
- REACT® CONFORMING SUSPENSION
- Crown - Alleviate pressure points during sleep results in increased recovery. The React foam crown contours to your body’s natural shape and motion.
- Blend - Our unique React blend is combined with silk-feel microfibers create support for your head, neck & shoulders allowing for the pillow to adapt to you without push back, eliminating bounce to improve deep sleep.
- CARE - Removable cover for easy wash and dry, allowing you to easily keep it clean and prolong its lifespan.
Shipping & Return Policy
SHIPPING: FREE SHIPPING within the Continental U.S. - $49 Shipping to Canada
RETURN: Once Pillows have been opened, we cannot resell the item. If item has been opened there is a no return policy. If there are extenuating circumstances, please call to discuss